To attend an important Social Security & Tax Planning Workshop!
Don’t miss this important and educational presentation
Gain a wealth of information on two topics that are crucial for all retirees to understand. In addition to learning strategies that can help maximize your Social Security benefits, you’ll also learn how to be a Tax Savvy Retiree, manage your healthcare costs in retirement, gaining insight into Medicare, and long-term care expenses.
Workshop topics will include:
- Maximizing Social Security income for you and your spouse
- Understanding Spousal Benefits
- Over 500 ways to calculate Social Security
- Understanding the impact and potential costs of starting Social Security benefits before your full retirement age.
- How to create a retirement so Social Security is not taxed
- When to file for Social Security
Date: April 30, 2019
Location: Groogan Insurance Group, LLC
750 Jim Parker Dr. Ste. 100 Smyrna, TN 37167
Space is limited! RSVP Today:
Ronda Groogan, Benefits Advisor